JEE Main Application Form 2021, register and apply online
Registrations for JEE Main 2021 will be started in November first week (tentative date). JEE, conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) has not yet announced JEE Main application form 2021 date. It will be available only in online mode on the official website jeemain.nta.ac.in. Students will get the link for filling the JEE Main application form 2021 here when it gets released. You can get the information of release date and last date to fill the form will be December first week (tentative).
JEE Main is a national level entrance exam and it is conducted twice in a year, in January and in April. The application forms for both the cases are made available separately. Students can get the form in February for April attempt of JEE Main 2021, and the JEE Main application form will be available from February. Students should take the guidance of parents or guardians during the filling of JEE Main application form 2021. Application forms having wrong information will be cancelled. Here are the complete details regarding JEE Main Application Form 2021.
Students need to complete the following four steps to fill the JEE Main application form 2021
1- Mention the name of candidate, mobile number and email address
2- Fill the application form with details of educational qualification, contact address, name of parents, exam centre choice etc
3- Upload scanned photograph and signature
4- Payment of application fees
Important Points For The Candidates For JEE Main Application Form 2021
- JEE Main application form 2021 will be available via online mode.
- Candidates have to fill the application form from first week of December 2020 for January session and its last date will be December 2020.
- Students can apply for April session from first week of February to second week of March 2021.
- Candidates have to submit only single application form as multiple application form will be rejected.
- Candidates need to fill all required details, as incomplete application form will not be accepted
- Candidates will get option to apply for one session or both sessions and the best of two scores of both sessions will be considered those who apply for both sessions.
- Candidates also get option to rectify mistakes (if any) in the application form for a limited time period. Additionally, image correction window will also open to correct mistakes in the images.
- Candidates, those already registered and appeared for first JEE Main session do not require to register again for second session. Such candidates can simply login and fill application with the provided login details of first session.
- At the end, candidates have to take printout of filled in JEE Main application form for future reference.
Candidates have to keep following items ready while applying for JEE Main:
- All qualification details
- 12th marksheet with size between 50Kb to 500 KB
- Scanned multiple passport size photographs & signature in JPG/ JPEG format
- Valid/ working mail ID & phone number
- Credit card, debit card or net banking for payment
- Candidates can pay JEE Main 2021 application fee via online
- They can pay through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- Check the application fee according to courses & different categories:
|FEE||In India||Outside India|
|B.E/ B.Tech or B.Arch. or B. Planning||Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 650/-Girls- Rs. 325/-||Boys- 3000/-Girls- 1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys-Rs. 325/-Girls-Rs. 325/-||Boys- 1500/-Girls- 1500/-|
|B.E/ B.Tech & B.Arch.orB.E/ B.Tech & B.PlanorB.E/ B.Tech , B. Arch & B.PlanOrB.Arch. & B.Plan||Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 1300/-Girls- Rs. 650/-||Boys- Rs. 6000/-Girls- Rs. 3000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys- Rs. 650/-Girls- Rs. 650/-||Boys- Rs. 3000/-Girls- Rs. 3000/-|
JEE-Main application 2021 Correction
Applicants can correct images and other details uploaded wrongly while applying for JEE Main after the application process ends. This correction facility will be started from second week of December 2020 for January session. For the April session, correction can be done from February 2021.
Students will get one-time facility to make correction in the details entered in the application form. Students may have to pay extra fee for JEE Main application correction.
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check below the eligibility criterion for JEE Main 2021.
- Nationality: Indian nationals along with international applicants are eligible to apply.
- International Applicants: Applicants from foreign countries must have secured necessary marks /percentage from board recognized by AIU to be eligible for JEE Main.
- Age Criterion: There is no age limit given to apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Attempt Limit: There will be no attempt limit.
- JEE Advanced: Students will get one more chance who could not take JEE Advanced 2020 due to Covid-19. Such students will not require to re-qualify by appearing JEE Main 2021 and will be permitted to directly sit in the JEE Advanced 2021 exam.