How to apply for capgemini?
Capgemini is a French multinational establishment that offers services like consulting, outsourcing, technology, and professionals. Capgemini‘s headquarter is in Paris, France. It has more than 270,000 employees in 50 countries and in India, it has 120,000 employees. Because of its 50-year strong legacy and industry expertise, clients keep faith in Capgemini to fulfill their business requirements, like operations, strategy, and design by using advanced data, AI, cloud, connectivity, software, digital engineering etc.
Today most of the students must want to know how to apply for Capgemini. Here we will discuss the requirements of how to apply for capgemini as a fresher?
Necessary Qualification: Engineering, MCA (BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech)
How to apply job in Capgemini?
Candidates should have the following eligibility criteria to apply for a job at Capgemini.
- Should have completed graduating in 2021
- Must have scored 60% and above in subsequent exams starting from 10th. They need to clear Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters), and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)
- Required Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, and Electronics & Instrumentation)
- ME/ MTech students must be from the stated specialization only – Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, and Computers
- Must have excellent English written/ spoken skills
- Must be ready to relocate to any Capgemini office, work across a domain, technology, and role, and should be comfortable to work in any shifts as per requirement.
Selection Process of application for a job at Capgemini?:
- Organisation will only invite shortlisted candidates for the assessment/ selection process
- There will be a virtual selection process.
- Candidates have to arrange the necessary responsible for arranging the required setup for appearing the selection process as it will be done online
Here it is important to remember that Technical, Communication, and Game-Based Aptitude test are elimination rounds and the Behavioral Outlining module is for considering the distinctive profile of the candidate.
Also, after doing registration in the tool, you have to apply for the job profile to participate in the occasion.
How to apply for capgemini off campus 2021?
Candidates who want to apply for the Capgemini off-campus drive, they can apply through the below given registration link.